Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Quotations are subject to service and stock availability at time of confirmation, if a deposit payment has not been received within 30 days, the booking will be released.
- Prices are inclusive of the first two consultations plus two florist consultations.
- Any further consultation or venue visits will be charge at £20.00 thereafter.
- Confirmation of booking = Weddings 25% of the total cost (this is a non returnable deposit).
- Confirmation of booking = Events 50%, please request Event terms.
- Alternatively an initial £250 deposit can be paid to reserve the date and the balance of deposit will be required within 14 days or this could be incorporated into your instalments.
- Payment through Direct Bank Transfer via Online Banking - details provided on booking
Please note that we accept Visa & MasterCard credit card payments, this is subject to a 3% credit card charge fee. Payment by debit card at no additional charge.
- Cheques should be made payable to "Eventures".
- Instalments = 75% balance of account is split into monthly installments which are calculated dependant on the date of the wedding. You will be sent a Standing Order form to complete and sign. Alternatively full payment can be made within 28 days of the confirmation of booking.
- Final installment will be 1 month prior to the wedding/event and any overdue or outstanding balance must be paid in full with cash or online transfer at this time.
- Please ensure that final payment is made on time. If your balance has not been paid in full 1 month prior to your wedding/event, Eventures reserves the right to treat this as a “Breach of Contract” and are not obliged to undertake the services.
- Cancellation = The advance confirmation 25% deposit will not be refunded in the event of cancellation. Subsequently cancellation proportion charges will be invoiced –
- More than 120 days before the event a further 25%. Within 120 days of the event a further 25%.
- Within 60 days to the event date the client will be subject to full payment.
- Additionally any charges payable to any sub contractors or any other costs, charges and expenses incurred on behalf of the client will be charged.
- No refunds can be made for a fall in numbers after 7 days before the wedding/event day.
- Flowers, table plans and any other purchased items will be left at venue after event for clients collection.
- A Set-up, transfer, deposit, delivery and collection charge will be confirmed at the time of quote.
- Should extra labour, set-up or breakdown be required this will be charged accordingly. (I.e. clients own accessories)
- A supplement fee will apply should your wedding date co-incide with a bank holiday
- We will endeavour to supply the specific items requested, however, we reserve the right to substitute an appropriate alternative where necessary.
- Coordinators/Venue Dressers - Light snacks & refreshments will be arranged by the client with the venue for periods of work up to and over seven hours. A hot meal to be served for periods of work over 10 hours. Each event/wedding will be assessed two weeks before and the client will be informed.
- Should you have chosen your own florist already, they are welcome to collect a prop for trial purposes.
Hire Terms & Conditions
- The hirer is responsible for the hire equipment from time of delivery until collection and shall not sell, pledge, keep or otherwise deal with or part possession with the hired equipment.
- 2 weeks prior to the Wedding a £150.00 hire deposit is required, which will be banked and refunded in full subject to no claims for loss or damage to any items supplied by Eventures or third party contractors arranged by Eventures.
- Any item taken without prior consent by Eventures or third party contractors arranged by Eventures and not returned within 7 days will be charged at replacement value.
- The hirer is responsible for damage through misuse, spoilage, damp or wet, breakages and losses, which will be charged at full repair or replacement cost and taken from the hire deposit. Chair cover cleaning costs for food and drink, of an acceptable level, is covered in the hire charge.
- All equipment will remain the property of Eventures through the period of hire and should only be used for its intended purpose.
- Collection will be at the finish time of the event or next morning. It is the hirers' responsibility to ensure that the goods are kept secure until collected. An extra charge will be applied for deliveries or collections outside normal working hours or to client's own florist.